Making of my SD guitar web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making of my SD guitar web page

Hey, as some of you are aware, I had a guy here in Canberra build me a San Dimas style guitar based on my SD1 and I've built a webpage detailing the building process, and here it is, check it out!

Web Page

Re: Making of my SD guitar web page

Oh my God is that Sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] If Jackson had those made like that I would be first in line with a deposit [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats on one Hell of a guitar there [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

It's a great looking axe, but why the Charvel logo?
      How does it play/sound?

Comment

Whoa!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Beautiful flame! It TOTALLY goes with the birdseye maple!

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
          It's a great looking axe, but why the Charvel logo?
          How does it play/sound?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't we want Charvel logos on all our guitars?...I know I do! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It actually plays and sounds GREAT! She had her first gig on Friday and I played eight kinds of crap out of her and she loved it. Used the SD1 for the second set and loved her too, but continued using this one the rest of the night, definitely my main player at the moment.

Comment

That is f'ng incredible! That guy does some awesome work, looks every bit as good (better!) than a Charvel. I think that the logo is a nice touch, but I'm surprised that the builder didn't want to sign his own name to this masterpiece. Must have set you back quite a few buck$.

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Beutiful guitar man...wow!

Comment

Oh my, that is gorgeous!! Made me soil myself. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] You owe me a new pair of underwear, butt pirate!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That really turned out beautiful!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I've been watching that site and waited for the last pics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It looks awesome! Totally amazing!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Metalcop, he was totally cool with the logo, he knew he was out to out-Charvel a Charvel, and the logo was part of the look...he has a gold logo with of his own name "Vance" that he uses on other guitars....he knows I love Charvels and Jacksons a LOT!

we have fooled some people though...they think it's another Charvel I got, or they think the neck is from Warmoth or somewhere else... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then I tell them it was made locally and they go [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

She looks GREAT on stage!!

Joe, you are gonna have to learn to control yourself young man...we can't take you anywhere with bottom control that bad [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is one nice looking gee-tar! Awesome birdseye on that neck!

Comment

Thanx Tom. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I was wondering if people are actually allowed to put brand-name logos onto homemade guitars without legal action taken against them. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
                            Joe, you are gonna have to learn to control yourself young man...we can't take you anywhere with bottom control that bad [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know. How about chipping in and helping me buy a lifetime supply of Depends?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ December 23, 2002, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe, I've talked to Dr Hibbert and he suggested the best way to cure you is to go back to cloth nappies. Now you are bigger, you get to clean them!!!!... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X