ESP MV-200 LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP MV-200 LTD

[img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] I just ordered an ESP MV-200 and would like some impressions of the guitar. It is the one with the mahogany body with flame maple top and bolt-on maple neck with binding and off-set markers. 24 EX Jumbo Frets. It has 1 Humbucker and 1 Hotrail and it is a string-thru tunamatic. It has black hardware and I ordered it in Trans-Orange, they are on sale at MF for $189!! I thought this was a very good deal with all of these features. Did I waste my money or will I be pleasently suprised? Jack.

Re: ESP MV-200 LTD

I think they're ok. I would have gone for the neck-trhough.. but ok..

only huge dislike I have with this axe is the scale length..

Comment

Thanks Dude [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I got the MV-200 over the MV-300 because the MV-200 was on sale in the Orange color for $189, the MV-300 was like $300 more and the only dofference was Neck-Thru(I don`t mind bolt-ons) and the MV-300 had an EMG HZ Bucker in the Bridge and the MV-200 has a 102B DD in the Bridge, I may change it anyways, if I really like it, I may try the MV-300 if they go on sale [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I bought a blue one for my 16 year old brother. I'd say for $189 you got a good deal. I would recommend changing the pickups though.

Comment

Thanks guys, Carrot, did you buy the MV-200 or 300? How much did you end up paying, they only had the Orange on sale? If anyone is interested it is from MF. Are the pickups that bad? What is the neck like, thin/medium/thick,etc? I went for it, because I love Mahogany bodies as the base and it is a shredder without a Floyd, I have a few of those. I may use it as my pickup project guitar to see whick pickup sounds the best in a Mahogany bodied guitar for my tastes. I am hoping the guitar has some weight to it, I like a heavier guitar, my Custom AT Solist weighs alot and that`s cool [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
          X