pics of Esp LTD sc500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of Esp LTD sc500

Anyone got any good pictures of the esp LTD stephen carpenter in black? I was thinking of a good cheap guitar to play downtuned stuff on. Anyone have any experience with them? I think they look awesome and reminds me of Jeff Hanneman's Esp. Thanks and let me know about it.

Re: pics of Esp LTD sc500

Stephen's is an archtop with three pickups and string-thru/tunomatic bridge, Jeff's is a flat top with two EMGs and a Kahler. Just how do they remind you of each other? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Though, they both look pretty cool.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I know they arent exactly alike. but just the shape and the reverse headstock. I know it sounded retarded but for some reason it kind of does remind me of it. most likely its just me. I wish theyd make a jeff hanneman LTD model, but im sure they wont. But if I really wanted a jeff sig. i could just buy a soloist since thats what he uses a lot. lol. I want kind of the soloist shape and something that would be awesome playing downtuned that i could just go nuts with and not care what happens to it. And hopefully pretty similar feel of a jackson and decent quality.

Comment

Anyone got one of these? Anyone got and good decent pics? I really like the way it looks. thanks everyone.

Comment

You could check Ebay every now and then. they show up quite a while.

btw, it doesn't have a reverse headstock

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=930838487

Comment

thanks dude. you really went to town on that. I think a black one would be awesome. So has anyone played one owned one? I dont care if its as good as a jackson ,which very little is, I just want something under like $700 that looks cool plays pretty good and would be fun to play downtuned. I was also checking out schecters, but I havent talked to anyone that has one and Ive played one a long time ago and it wasnt that great but most likely was just a bad one or needed a setup.

Comment

Working...
                  X