B.C. Rich Gunslinger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C. Rich Gunslinger?

Are all Gunslingers USA made? Are they still made new or no? Also, I believe some came with 22 frets, others 24, and different pickup combos. I've also seen pics of some with reverse headstocks, others standard. Do they all have maple fingerboards, too? How much do these guitars go for? Any info on these is appreciated! Thanks. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: B.C. Rich Gunslinger?

This is just info I've gathered throughout the years and can VERY WELL be wrong... But here we go...

TO MY KNOWLEDGE:

All Gunslingers ARE USA made
    They CAN still be ordered new
    I HAVE seen newer ones with 24 but have never seen an old one with more than 22 frets.
    Pickups were preference options, but as standard they came with 1 hum slanted... The new ones come standard with 1 hum straight.
    Reverse Headstocks are standard with non-reverse a custom option.
    Maple Fretboards are standard with other types a custom option
    80's model Gunslingers can be had all day long for under $400. Best bang for the buck out there today!

Keep in mind that unlike Jackson, BC Rich has never really had a "USA Series". It's for the most part always custom ordered to your specs. Now, they DO have STANDARD specs, but it's all adjustable to your liking.

Hope that helps and I'm sure Ken or Jamie can come in and straighten out some of the mis-information. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I'll still sell my sCary Face... For the right price! hahahah

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the info! The scary face is 22 frets, though, right? I'm actually thinking of looking for one soon after the holidays, but I'd prefer 24 frets.

Comment

hahahaha Hell, I never even get near the 22nd fret! It feels like the frets are a little more spaced apart on 22 fretters so I prefer those.

Comment

Yeah, I travel up that high once in awhile, but I just prefer the frets a little closer together since I have smaller fingers anyway. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Baby Hands [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] .....Don't feel BAD TOEJAM, you are not ALONE. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Troy is correct
              a scary face gunslinger sold for under 400 on the bay last week

Comment

SHADDDDDUUUUUPPP!!!! hahaha I saw that and ALMOST pulled the trigger. But the guy said it needed new frets in a bad way. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Plus no matching headstock with that one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Under $400 for your scary face?!? That seems like a good deal to me! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

All GS's are USA...and you can still get 'em new.

Troy is correctomundo....best bang for the buck out there! I sold 3 of 5 I had for $400 a piece 4 years ago.

Comment

Cool. Are they only Custom Shop new or can you find them in stores? I didn't see any on their site.

Comment

What is a GS "scary face"? can someone give details and/or pics? Is it special, why? Gunslingers are definitely awesome and a good bargain, I've got a blue snakeskin....
                        MountainDog

Comment

Toe: Ummmm... No! Which is why I'll most likely never lose her! hahahah Of course, if you knew how much she cost me, you'd think I was an idiot to begin with. hahahah

Oh yea! You know how I love to show off pics of my babies! Here's my BC Rich sCaryface Gunslinger... Remember boys and girls, she glows in the dark like a maniac! hahaha

Comment

I think I'll have to look into one of these gunslingers someday.

Comment

Troy, awesome! thanks for the pics! How rare are the sCary faces? Glow in the dark, cool!, is it similar to the Jackson "bela legosi" glow one?

Comment

Working...
                              X