LTD KH-503, K-500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTD KH-503, K-500

Has anyone had any experiences with the KH-503 or K-500? I just want to know if they play well cuz I'll stick duncans in right away. Any help would [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] rock

Re: LTD KH-503, K-500

I use to have one , theyre great . It is neck thru and is made of alder and sounds great with real emg's or duncans . It is definetly worth the price .

Comment

plus you get kool ass skull inlays ( they stopped putting them only at the twelth fret)

Comment

cool. I figured an LTD would get slammed on this board. So they play alright then, and the floyd isnt absolute junk like some LTD's are?

Comment

the floyd aitn too bad
          i would probably change it out although

Comment

Thats excactly what i mean. If i have to replace the bridge then what would I want to buy it for. Ill have to find one to toy with.

Comment

i bought a kh-502 biggest POS! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              would not stay in tune for more than 5 minutes. i sent it back for a refund
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

They're not worth the money. I wouldn't pay more than $300 for one. The Floyd sucks, as do the pickups. Plays well though. But to make it as good as an SL3 or a used USA Jackson, you'd have to put at least $250 into it. It's way overpriced. If you're looking at LTD's though, check out the M-1000, comes stock with EMG 81 set and Original Floyd and neck through construction.

Comment

Working...
                X