Clear All

• The NEW Carvin Bolt-on!

What do you think?
    4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Re: The NEW Carvin Bolt-on!

Other than the huge jackplate, I like it. How much are they?

Comment

I dont think they've released prices yet.

There's talk of a carved top model coming out.
      Not sure if it'll be neck thru or set neck. Or what body style they'll use.

Kent
      4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

Under $900 i bet

Comment

Does that mean that this will be the new Carvin bolt-neck guitar kit as well?

If so, [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL at chuck... I noticed that jackplate too. Looks like they are covering a hole the size of a single coil with that thing!

Pete

Comment

The jack plate ?....Thats a Guy Mann Dude signature series jack plate [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's the new Bolt+ (with Floyd)

Carvin is about to release a bunch of new stuff, and are leaking a few sneak pics.

Comment

Looks good, except for that weasel headstock. I think the guy who did the Hamer 6 inline headstocks in the 80s works for carvin now. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

That guitar is begging for a reverse Hamer hockey stick.

Comment

Isense a presence................one of those bolt ons with one humbucker, Floyd, reverse headstock and a maple board.......oh yeah, one volume knob and the Guy Mann Dude jack plate. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell Yeah!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That Bolt+ is killer looking, yea the headstock is kinda funky but the guitar is killer looking [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] And remember all of those Carvin body wood options available and black hardware [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Remember though before you buy one of these beuties, that the neck profile is more like a Jackson Dinky(thin and flat) than a Jackson Soloist(C-Shaped and medium). I prefer the Soloist neck, but I heard for the right money Carvin will modify the neck profile for ya [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] They will also do a 1 Humbucker model to, at least they will on the DC 127, they just call it the DC125 and it cost you no extra [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I am going to call Carvin ask about a Bolt+ with Black Hardware and 1 Hum with a Mahogany body and maple neck [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Awesome!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The Bolt+ doesn't have a locking nut? I don't think a Floyde with locking tuners is the way I'd want to go... I [I]personally[\I] dislike Carvin guitars - the two I've owned and others I've played have been uninspiring, to say the least - but if the Floyd's a USA-made or German Schaller and not some cheap pot-metal Korean POS it looks like a nice guitar if you can get a locking nut....

Comment

Working...
                              X