Well, no Jacksons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, no Jacksons...

I'm going back to being an Ernie Ball/Music Man guy. After I sell my KV2 Korina I'll be Jackson-less. But god, do I love EB/MM. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Well, no Jacksons...

Does that mean you'll trade me your KV2 for my Amber EBMM Axis + $$$? Ready to go if you are. [email protected]
    We've discussed this before, but I feel you weakening. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Actually I'm currently looking to get an EB/MM Stingray since I already have an Axis. Then a Boss BR-1180 so I can record some songs...all by X-Mas!!! Sorry dude, why are you selling the Axis anyways? It's an awesome guitar. I just gotta replace some saddles on mine. They must have burrs because 2 of the strings break WAY too often.

Comment

Nut width. I can't get used to that skinny neck...I prefer the Jackson profile. Otherwise, its a great guitar...one hell of a player.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I was playing one today and really liked the neck. I love my SL2H and strats, but the Axis may be a guitar to get.

Comment

I love the necks and sound of Musicman.
            I have owned both EVH and Axis, also Sillette Special and Morse model.
            The thing I didn't like was the frets.They are all smaller than what I want.
            I prefer of real jumbo frets and all the Musicman guitars have medium or medium jumbos that feels like after 1 or 2 months, I would need of refret or something.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X