BC RICH HALLOWEEN WARLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC RICH HALLOWEEN WARLOCK

I found one of these for $800. Its totally *****in' , one-hum, orange/red binding, string-thru, ebony, but I dont want to get ripped off because I dont know jack $%^^ about BC Rich guitars. I know only 60 of these were made in 2000 and other than that, I have no idea what they are worth. Help!

Re: BC RICH HALLOWEEN WARLOCK

Troy from Ventt has one of them. I'm sure he can help you out. Where are you, Troy? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've seen them go on ebay for less than that. I'm not exactly sure what they sold for new. You see a few on ocassion. It is an import so I don't think 800 is a very good price. But I could be totally wrong on that. Troy would definitely know though.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

i believe they are basically NJ series warlocks but one hum & orange binding. yes they are limited but NJ BCRichs usually have low resale value. IMO for $600 you could probably find a used USA NECKTHRU Warlock sure it wont have a bound body but it will be a much better guitar

Comment

You are probably right about the quality issue, I just especially like the string-thru and the orange binding. Its very individual looking, even for a Rich. But if it is an import, I can't understand why it is up for $800! I could get a used USA whatever for that. I just thought it was a good find at first. Still tempting though....

Comment

I think Troy got his for like $550?? I can't remember but i was shocked cuz he got it for so cheap.. and now the bastard has a coolass GMW [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A few things here:

1. It's a Rosewood fretboard, NOT Ebony.
              2. It's an Import. Basically a Platinum Series with Binding, Strung-Thru, Painted Neck, Custom Moon Inlays, and single hum.
              3. $800 is WAY to much!!!!! I payed $400 for mine. Justin has one for sale for $800 and we ALL know how much he over prices his guitars (No offence to Justin of course, we all know how good he deals in trades!)

All of this aside, these guitars play GREAT! I LOVED mine but DID finally decide to get rid of it. I would NEVER pay over $500 for one though.

Below is a pic of my old one:

I think I ended up selling it for $450 to a guy who actually collects them and has several of them in his stable.

Comment

I remember last year (2001) that MF had another Halloween Warlock with Elvira on it or something. It was only like $699 brand new.
                Dana <~~~
                '85 Rhoads Custom
                '86 SD Str*t
                '86 Model 4 (5)
                '87 Model 1
                '87 Model 6
                '88 Model 3DR
                '90 650 XL
                '94 KE-3
                '97 DR Amberburst
                '97 Dinky BOFlames
                '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

I bought one at a local BC RICH dealer here in detroit for $449 last year. They DID NOT sell well and really didn't go over like BC rich thought they would, hence the 60 guitar run instead of 200.
                  The one I got played really nice for an import and even had a surprisingly hot pickup. I thought it looked killer and it really grabbed alot of attention.
                  I wound up selling mine on Ebay for like $550. within a week of me buying it.
                  In the used marketplace, I wouild expect to give around $400. for a nice clean example.

Comment

Working...
                  X