BCrich KKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCrich KKV

I know that straight outta the box it's going to be a pos. What kind of modifications would it take to be a playable guitar? Even straight out of the box, is it going to be better than my sammick?

Re: BCrich KKV

If you are talking about the box set that musicians friend is selling then it IS made by Sammick.

I would go for the NJ series KKV for the price (about $500). It will be A LOT better guitar.

Comment

i thought the Kerry King V was made in USA only?

Comment

Listen to KV_X... DON'T GO WITH THE BOX SET!!! Pure crap!!! Get the NJ Series that comes with a Licensed Floyd.

Jamie: They're making Signature Import series now. This one and the Mick are both being made as Packaged Bronze series and NJ Series.

Comment

have the NJ's gotten that much better? I used to work in a guitar store and we couldn't give away the NJ's they were such crap.
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

If set up properly, the NJ Series are every bit as good as a Jackson DXMG, etc. Jackson does (Did?) do a better job of setup in most cases. I had an NJ Neck-Thru Assasin that was better than ALLOT of USA's I've played.

Comment

thats so wrong bronze series KKV & m7 warlock.

my friend bought a NJ warlock, its not a bad guitar. decent burst, nice flamey wood even if its a photoflame or watever. sounds good plays really nice after i spent 2-3 hours setting it up properly. no dead spots nice frets the inlays are kinda sloppy alo tof epoxy but still its wasnt $2200. I set of duncans & a badass bridge & i think they would be real NICE, & he wouldnt let me shave the neck down either...LOL

Comment

Thank you for keeping me from making another bad investment (goddamn squier!)

I've come to realize that looks aren't everything; in fact, the better it looks, the more you're getting ripped off. (not all cases, but a lot)

Comment

Working...
                X