Any Schecter Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Schecter Fans?

I think the early Schecters are great guitars. This one was made by Tom Anderson himself in 1982 or so. He even put the angled neck pocket/neck heel mod so the stop tailpiece sets up right. Pickups are Duncan, a "59" neck, and a super rare Duncan P.A.F. decal model in the bridge. The neck is 1 piece maple, the body 1 piece mahogany finished in SG Cherry. This guitar rips!

Re: Any Schecter Fans?

Cool. Alot of the early Schecters were ripoffs of other guitars, like Strats. A local store has one that Anderson built while at Schecter, and it even has a Fender logo on it. As for me, I have the original prototype of the Schecter Genesis. It's a model that didnt last long, as they received a cease and desist order from Guild. After they started to use the Genesis name for a line of Strats, that I think were imports from Japan, but I'm not possitive, since I've only seen them on the Bay......

Comment

Yep! Count me in as a Schecter Lover! I've owned 4 Stratheads, and KICK by self in the [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] for selling them.

Comment

I have two of them as we speak

Comment

I am eyeing the C-1 Classic.
          It has a vine-of-life inlay, REAL JB bridge and '59 neck, a set neck, gold hardware for only $600.

it is a sweet look axe and a sweet deal if you ask me.

Comment

Very Cool - I really like the old tele's Schecter made. This would be one of them I would love to get for sure.

Cheers

Comment

i had an old schecter strathead top routed strat. i thought its was just schecter parts that the store i bought it from assembled. that was a long time ago, & its had the small metal or plastic raised logo. was that a factory made guitar & is there a way to tell? serial#'s?
              mine had no numbers & a plain chrome neck plate

Comment

Working...
              X