• Show
Clear All

• Dymaxion guitars-check this out

http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/home_dym.htm

Read about em...

Sound interesting, eh?

Re: Dymaxion guitars-check this out

Yeah, sure Ed! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    Checkout the "Demon" guitar at the bottom of the page! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Eddie Van Roman up to his old bullsh*t! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

The fukkin' dude never fails to amuse me!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hes a funny guy. its amaizing that even with his reputation he still sells guitars. im surrprised he doesnt just pass them off as one of a kinda BCRich SGs.

Comment

I heard he is a pedophile that uses guitars to entice young boys. He always uses the like a ______, but even better.

Comment

Well guys,I bought a J.FROG nightspawn off of ed roman and I gotta admit (this hurts too...choke),its the best shredding axe i've ever played!!! I've got 2 USA soloist's and 2 SL-3'S and this bolt-on monster blows them away!!! SORRY. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

"and Fender has purchased Jackson many of the talented builders who worked for both of these companies have found themselves out of work."

Bull****. AFAIK, the only personnel changes that were made were here in Fort Worth. None of us did any building. This guy is such a complete douchebag it's not funny.

Comment

well ken sorry to say U probably own an ed roman fake.
                no one said he doesnt build quality stuff, the problem is he builds stuff with logos on it, other companies logos

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

JS...he makes fakes everything from lefthanded PRS custom24s - j frog skull / skeleton guitars. ALL made in his shop

Comment

He actually got sued for doing that....Some times he even admits that theyre fake, although I think it slips out by mistake, "I'll build you an Ace Frehley Washburn, and best of all its built by the white race," (showing a partially built Ace Frehley copy next to a very large collection of guns). Yeah, he's whacked.....And make sure if youre at NAMM, not to look directly his way. His ass has a bad habit of showing up over his belt line.....And he's not even a plumber.......

Comment

Fake or not....I love this guitar!!! It was built to my specs and cost half of what the Jackson custom shop would charge.

Comment

Ok, I checked out this guy's site, and the pictures are impressive. However, after reading about three sentences you can tell that he is a self-absorbed SOB. He sounds like one of those guys who is so unhappy in his life that the only thing that gives him pleasure is to trash other people in order to make himself seem better. By the way, I have never had any dealings with this man. I never heard of him until now, so this is just a first impression. Maybe he needs some PR people?

Comment

Working...
                          X