Esp LTD SC-500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp LTD SC-500

Does anyone own this guitar or have played it? Im looking for a cool downtuned guitar that I can mess with. ID get it in black. Its this or trying to find an early 90s jackson soloist pro. thanks and let me know about the stephen carpenter.

Re: Esp LTD SC-500

I played one several months ago, and although it sounded and played just fine, the Soloist Pro would still be the better guitar.
    sigpic

Comment

i just sold mine. I was not really happy with it.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

what did you not like about it? I think it would be a cool downtuned guitar. The problem with the soloist pro is that I got to find one first and that might take some time. Im pretty picky about the one I want. Black early 90s soloist pro with the ebony fretboard and in pretty good shape. So if you know of one somewhere let me know. The SC500 looks cool though. If it had an ebony board it would be mine already. well thanks and fill me in on how it played.

Comment

fit and finish was not what i thought a $700 guitar should be. playability was pretty good but my ibanez is much better. not thrilled with the tone either, very blah, again my ibanez is better.
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
          X