• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Kelly Hayes model

Has anyone ever played the Kelly Hayes ESP model

Re: ESP Kelly Hayes model

No!!But the spider is cool.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Who the hell is Kelly Hayes? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

exactly ???

Comment

He's one of the two rhythm guitarists for the band "Cold" (I say that because they don't have any solos, therefore no lead player).

Comment

I played one, but didn't care for the matte finish on the neck. I actually like the LTD EC-1000 much better.

Comment

uhhh carrot they have solos , in songs like gone away or they sometimes do them with effects like in the song end of the world. I seen a vid of him doing for the love of god from steve vai and hes a great guitar player.

Comment

Ok, so who the hell is Cold then? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No offense ColdVayne, but while he may be better than the CD shows, I had the CD and it wasn't soloing like I grew up with.

Comment

lol , oh hell no its nothing like that i agree with you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Im just saying its not like solid just string slapping like bands like mudvayne or staind , i think there music has at least some depth to them instead of just being as hard as you can be.

Comment

COLD is one of the few newer bands I like. Kelly did all the guitar work on their first release and most of the guitar work on the second. The neat thing about his playing is all the "textures" he uses when he plays. I saw them live and I was pretty impressed - boring show, but good playing. They did the usual "stand there and pose" thing - not much moving there. But that said, COLD is a pretty cool band with diverse tunes. Lots of moods - MOSTLY DEPRESSING - but pretty good stuff. The second CD anyway... The only thing I can fault them for is I have NO IDEA what the hell the singer is saying half the time.

That said, does he deserve a "signature" guitar? No - but there ya have it - ESP *****dom in a nutshell... (rhymes with boredom but starts with a "wh"...)

[ December 06, 2002, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: chris_olson ]

Comment

Working...
                      X