US Masters Guitars!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Masters Guitars!!

I just bought a NOS US Masters Legrand Lacewood Deluxe. All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!! I cannot believe the quality that this company puts out, I never heard of them before and the shop had 1 left and they said they couldn`t sell them noone knew who US Masters was. Man I do now. The Lacewood looks awsome and sounds awsome. Lacewood looks like scales and it sounds and weighs like Mahogany. It had a Birdseye maple neck and Pao Ferro board. It has 3 single Bill Lawrance Vinatage Noiseless pickups and Pearloid pickgaurd adn truss cover. It has Sperzel locking tuners and Point Classic trem(best vintage trem I ever played). The body is like a Strat. The neck pocket is the best design I ever seen. I can`t say enough about these guitars they are built by true Artists in their feild, I will buy another some day and they make a Shredder called the Vector, the only catch is they don`t have Ebony boards as a regular option or black hardware, but I bet they would do it for you. They are a very small company out of Wisconsin and i have heard they are very approachable. I highly reccommend these guitars, you won`t be dissapointed [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Re: US Masters Guitars!!

I've seen a couple and they are a very nice guitar. I would consider ordering one, but it's true that they're unknown to most. They're name sounds too much like the golf event.

US Masters Website

Comment

I never thought of the Golf corilation [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] But if it does aply think of this guitar as the Tiger Woods of Golf, well made and plays awsome [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I say don`t be afrid that they are unknown or Golf sounding, I believe you will love them [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Just checked the webite, I really like the look of the Vector! Seems like great guitars! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Not to take anything away from Jackson, I love them, but US Masters is owned by 2 guys and they are very accessable and make killer guitars. Yes, the Vector is one of the guitars on my short list!! Jack.

Comment

I had TWO Vectors - one with a Yellow/Black Lynch Bengal graphic (custom), and a Trans-green with maple/maple neck. VERY nice guitars. The tuning was virtually unshakeable. You had to really abuse them to get them to go out of tune. They had Armstrong pickups in them which sounded very nice - very rounded. I got the guitars from a dealer going out of business - I got the pair for $1000!!! WOW! I would recommend these guitars to anyone. Very solid. You won't regret it. The only probelm would be re-sale since not many know about them. But considering what I had into them, I did fine.

Comment

They look pretty weak to me.
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Have you played one, Necro? Alrighty then...

Comment

The quality and playability is out of this world and I played quite a few Jacskons and they are deffinately quality wise with Jacskon USA and i love Jacksons!! You really do have to play one to see what we are talking about. Let`s put it this way, I have playeed a Fender USA Strat Standard and the US Masters Legrande(strat type) is twice the guitar the Fender is, but the US Masters is almost twice the price, but it is very high quality, these guys at US Masters have it nailed [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Bolt-necks. Maple and Rosewood fingerboards. Non-tilt headstocks. Floyds only as a special option. I think it's safe to assume I wouldn't like 'em... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Goodness knows I just can't stand the feel of a particular tonewood when I'm pressing the strings against little metal bars, and I just can't stand for the head to NOT tilt backwards - those straight-pull heads just totally mess up my finger positioning, and who can play 3 notes in a row without grabbing a Floyd bar?? And those 1/4" thick neck pockets just completely screw up my upper fret access because my hand is only 4" from the heel to the tip of my middle finger.
                      Jeez, what's the world coming to when a USA company doesn't make guitars that cater to only 10 people in the universe? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Good one Newc... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The US Masters have the feel and solidness of a neck-thru, but they aren't. The neck joint "locks" in place and it almost un-movable. The necks are oil finished, so they have a fast feel. The slabs on the fretboards are WAY thick too...and impeccable fretwork. They use real Floyds too. I suppose they should for the price...but I didn't have to worry much about that. Very cool, very good playing guitars. Wish I still had mine...

Comment

US Masters guitars are so different than any other guitar, but oh so sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] and built like a tank [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                          X