Hamer Virtuoso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer Virtuoso

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of this guitar? I find it fascinating but I cannot find pics.

Re: Hamer Virtuoso

Check the Hamer Forum Or the Judas Priest Site
    it is on one of the MPG on the site Glens or KK's
    they have one in there collection

[ November 30, 2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: JacksonShredder ]

Comment

I am a HFC member and the Virtuoso is very rare and will cost anyone big ass bucks, there were very few made, and they look really wild. I don`t own one, but I am a huge Hamer USA nut [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Well that sucks! I want one now! I think its an awesome looking guitar and I've sort of wanted a 36 fret guitar for a while. What is the address of the Hamer forum?

Comment

I am not sure of the address, because I have it bookmarked, but put Hamer Fan Club into a search engine and it should come up!! But I warn you , if you buy a USA Hamer, they are very addictive [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Good my USA Diablo will be here next week. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

here's the prettiest Virt I've seen...not for sale...

my buddy found one for $800 in mint condition. He could turn it around for three times that right now, just to give you an idea of their collector's price.

Comment

On the Judas Priest web site, K.K. Downing has one. In the video section Glen and K.K. give a tour and background on many of their guitars and K.K. comments on his 36 fret Hamer.

I love USA Hamers. I have an '87 Chaparral bolt-on (bought brand new in '89), wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

Here's a picture of a plain one....

http://electricguitar.50megs.com/Update/virtuoso.jpg

Comment

36 frets [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    Thats a lot of meedley meedley meedleying [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Accept2, that is the Gary Hoey Virt, if I remember right.normally, the pup is straight (not slanted) and the headstock doesn't have the accent paint.

My friend's is ice pearl, quite classy.

Comment

Raging Aardvark....those guitars are SO beautiful! Especially the Virtuoso and the bottom one. Your friend is very lucky.

Comment

R A, You have a Email add. I can get you at? Thanks, Jeff.

Comment

that bottom guitar is mine...(the yellow one). The middle one is owned by the friend of the guy who owns the green one and sold me the yellow one. My buddy (guitarist in my band) owns an Ice Pearl one, but I don't have pics of it.

my email addy is [email protected] pull the _blah from the addy...

Comment

Jeff,
                              you wanted something from me? I've gotten no emails from ya (or if I did I must've deleted it)... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X