moonstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moonstone

I think thats the correct spelling. Anyone familiar? My friend bought one new in 1979 and still has it. It's in great condition very well built. He calls it the rainforest guitar I guess because of all the different woods used. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: moonstone

Moonstone?? sorry i have never heard of that before.
    any pics available?
    [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry I don't have any pics. On ebay in the completed section there is couple one is #922116862. I knew how to post that # so you can just click on it also I wish I knew how to take a picture from Ebay (or anywhere) and post it here. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Neve heard of Moonstone. Gonna try to find info.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

check out JacksonMuseum.com
          moonstone info

Comment

I just talked to him and he said his is a vulcan deluxe and the only made around 100 and they used maple burl.His is ultra rare his is walnut burl,he said they made 2 or three.He said the problem is nobody knows what the hell they are and dealers aren't interested. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

"Flaming V" and "Exploder" ... pretty cool stuff!

Comment

check out www.edromanguitars.com he's got moonstone info buried in his site somewhere
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

They were very high quality custom handmade guitars from the mid-late 70's. They use very, very nice woods.

Comment

Working...
                  X