Fatal Error....... ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error....... ???

Anybody else having a hard time getting JCF Board pages to load and getting this error?

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in w:\inetpub\wwwroot\jcf\jcfonline\www\ubb\noncgi\ca che-95M9XHRT\ubb_files\forums\Forum11\000109-5.cgi on line 1332

I think it may be time to address the large avatar pic issue again. I've seen a few today that may be slowing things down.

[ December 25, 2002, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: GregCrowe ]

Re: Fatal Error....... ???

Yea it takes forever to load pages. Especially the larger posts. Have to keep hitting refresh to load the page.

[ December 25, 2002, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: RR_YJMFAN ]

Comment

Also, many of the free servers that people use are so slow from overusage, even a small avatar takes a while to get sent out from them once requested.....

Comment

never got any problems...

Comment

on my dads cable modem i have no probs but on my regular comp i alwaays get that.

Comment

suffering major slowdowns here, and occasionally pages will fail to load entirely, sometimes at all. I thought it was just at my end.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Guys,

The reason for this is because we have bandwidth throttled down in IIS temporarily. I put a new appliance on line this past Monday to optimize bandwidth and other resources so tomorrow, we're going to move the site over to a different server behind this appliance and start tweaking from there.

Thanx!
              Pat

Comment

Alrighty...

It seems to happen on 56k more than on Cable... never happened to me though.

EDIT: Maybe I should say it has happened to me on 56k computers but not my own computer with a cable modem.

[ December 25, 2002, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

Well, I hope it helps. Maybe then I will actually be able to visit and see topics on the board again.... Been other places lately after a few fatals each time I would come here.
                  The Buzzard does not fear
                  The man in riot gear
                  Harvest a skull of stone
                  The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

This is a major problem for me on my 56k modem equipped computer at home. The suspense from the incomplete threads is killing me!

Comment

You guys having these problems, a temporary fix is to refresh, most of the time it will work on the 1st or 2nd refresh.

Sit will be moved tomorrow tho, we had to do all the patches, SP's etc today, and I need to get the login info from J.

So, it should be cool tomorrow around noon CST.

Pat

Comment

Thanks for the hard work Pat. Now let's not post in this thread anymore or I will have to refresh it 3 times before I can see it all!

Comment

Working...
                        X