I think i fell in love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i fell in love...

Hello, I guess im new here in a way. I've kinda been around without registering. Anyways I went to Guitar Center today to play an SL1 just to get the feel of the guitar. I really want an SL2H in Candy Apple Green or Pile O Skulls. When I played the SL1 it was the greatest thing ever. I really, really need to get a job so I can buy an SL2H. On a side-note I went to PETsMART and saw these little "Fire Bellied Toad" things and I gotta buy one of those. They are only 6 bucks so thats good lol.

Re: I think i fell in love...

Welcome Dave and get the SL2H asap. They are great guitars. You wont be sorry. BTW the Petco may have the Fire bellie Toads cheaper than the Petsmart. I got mine for 4 bucks a piece. You do realize they eat crickerts and need a water area to keep moist right?. Just making sure you know how to take care of them right. If you have any quetsions about them ot the SL2H let me know.
    Gil

Comment

Being 15 it will probably be hard to get a job and all, but I know I have to. About the toads, yeah, I have done a little bit of reshearch on the environment they need. I know they dont eat dead crickets or anything dead. I have 2 cats so I am customed to responsibility for pets and stuff. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Just 15 and up so late? Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF!

Comment

Welcome to the forum boss.

Comment

Welcome to the forum here Dave.
              I have both an SL-1 and an SL2H and I have to say they are both great guitars but the SL2H ends up in my hands almost all the time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I got an SL2H in Black on order, I am so stoked, even though it has been 4 months [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Too bad you cant play for **** Jack!!! [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X