new arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new arrival

just got an '85 kelly neckthru bass with a kahler and hipshot and it's awesome!p and h/b emg's bound neck and shark fins.will try to post pics but i had to brag first! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Re: new arrival

no backing out it's in my hands! hopefully this will work. these are pics the seller sent.

Comment

oops [IMG]Direct Link [/IMG]

Comment

damn it

Comment

black mask, did you ever sell your kelly?

Comment

niiiice. Let's see some better pics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

OMFG, dude, that's AWESOME!!! Congratulations.

Comment

IMPRESSIVE!!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

That is an AWESOME purchase. Don't back out and forget to post pics, either!

I'm foaming at the mouth with jealousy. Wait till Mitch sees this thread... he'll commiserate with me.

Comment

Rassin frassin ****** ***** ***** ***** ...

Dude!!! Where in the blue hell did you find that thing??? That's exactly the bass I want... although I really don't need the Kahler or Hipshot. I thought I was lucky to find a Professional Kelly, but you get the prize! Post more pics!

DROOL DROOL DROOL DROOL DROOL

Comment

sorry fellas, i don't have a digital cam at the moment.she is sweet, but heavy as hell! my custom shop is going to be so jealous! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i'm looking to get a cam so as soon as i get one, i'll be glad to post more pics(gotta brag you know)only thing is she's so clean i'm almost afraid to play her! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

btw mitch, you can't tell from the pic but the bevels are purple it came with the original case too! i got itfrom a member here but i'm not at liberty to say(don't want you guys beating me out for any others he might sell me!) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No, I didn't sell my Kelly! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

As I said before, my ONLY reason for putting it up on eBay and asking around here was money concerns. I'm not broke anymore, so she's mine! I didn't want to get rid of her at all, anyway, so I consider it a victory on my part. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anyway, your bass is nice... TOO nice. I know for a fact that you started this thread just to make us drool all over the keyboard and groan with jealousy. Ugh. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Here's mine again:

It's in Trans Black, although you can't tell from the crappy picture. The quality of my gear is inversely proportional to the quality of my photo equipment (sorry).

Comment

i didn't mean to make you drool (okay, maybe a little) that trans finish is killer

Comment

b/m, i don't have any jacksons newer than 87. are the newer ones same quaility. yours sure does look sweet. how do the 2 h/b sound?

Comment

Working...
                              X