Discontinued?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discontinued?!

I just spoke with my Jackson rep. He informed me that when Fender took over Jackson they discontinued the KBX. The remainders floating around out there on web sites and in GC's across the country are just old stock. Can anyone confirm/refute this?
    How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Re: Discontinued?!

Wow, who knew?

Mine will sky-rocket in value! HA HA HA! I'm brilliant! That was my plan all along!

Comment

Yep, The Bass Place hass been blowing them out for $349, and even less in their Ebay auctions.

I'd get one, except I've been looking for a KB1.

Comment

I'm desparate for money, so I'm selling mine. In fact, I've been selling it for almost two months now. I'm sick of whoring it around... I had it up on eBay and no one wants it.

I'm thinking of just accepting anything I can get for it. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I fucking love that instrument, but I'm in DESPARATE need of $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
          Mine will sky-rocket in value! HA HA HA! I'm brilliant! That was my plan all along!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It was a joke, numbnuts.

Comment

I know, idiot! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, back to topic at hand - They're awesome basses.... if anyone is interested in a used (but still excellent condition) one, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X