san dimas jackson bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• san dimas jackson bass

i'v e got an early s/d jackson bass on the way( thanks Charvel750) and just wanted to brag! this makes 18! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Re: san dimas jackson bass

sweeeet! pics? Or at least some details?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

g, black neck thru,p and humbucker pups. it ships monday so i'll post pics as soon as i can

Comment

You GO boy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Congratis [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks newc you know it was you that helped get the deal going! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Well, I knew you were going for that crackle student a while back, and I knew you wanted my old one, and I knew Joe had one for sale, so.....
            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Cool - love to see a pic.
              Here is my 1981 San Dimas Charvel Bass. mahogney body

Comment

cool bass hoss! what is on the neck at the second fret? it looks discolored.

Comment

Robert, your (soon to be) Dimas bass is the oldest Jackson I've ever had the pleasure of owning. I'm sure you'll get a lot more musical pleasure out of it than I would have! It will arrive on Wednesday, I'll email you a tracking number Monday night...

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

joe, YOU ARE THE MAN! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] i've got a hardon already! thanks again, robert

Comment

No sweat, bro! And I suppose I owe Newc a pat on the back, did you actually steer Robert my way?! Thanks, dude! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Peabuddy - VERY COOL BASS
                        P.S. the discolored area on my Bass is where the last of the spray varnish is still to be removed [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] somebody sprayed the neck DOHHH.. it's a long draw out process to remove the old junk... yes sprayed over the frets and all [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ September 08, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Comment

Yeah, Joe, I was strolling through your Ebay store and spotted it (or was it another post you had here somewhere? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ), thinking I'd love to run across one with sharkies and ebony (or MAPLE!) and then Robert emailed me about my old Student which I had sold to RobL, and I pointed him to you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Glad to see I could lend a hand [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Thanks, Newc, mighty fine of you, sir! Now, of course I need a Jackson bass again! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Is the Winger still 4 sale?

Comment

really, i think joe had a thread about trying to sell this bass and newc knew i had been trying to get his student bass for a while so he sent you my way in the thread ( thanks again both of you). at least i think that's how it got started. of course who cares as long as G.A.S. is satisfied!now i've got to find #19 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X