Charvel model 2B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel model 2B

I'm really more into guitar than bass but I do play. I have a model 2B and its one of the best playing and sounding basses I've ever had. I love it. Anybody else here have one?
    Mark
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Charvel model 2B

mark, i don't have any 2b, they are bolt ons with roeswood and p and j pups right?i've got 3 3bs and 1 4b neck thru active pups and they're awesome. i also have 2 1bs, maple and 1 p pup.2b are nice basses for the money got any pics? mine are in the gallery, check 'em out , robert

[ August 20, 2003, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: peabuddy ]
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Originally posted by peabuddy:
      mark, i don't have any 2b, they are bolt ons with roeswood and p and j pups right?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's the 2B alright, Robert.

I like mine a lot, but I'm no bass aficionado either. Here's mine. I really need to get it outdoors for a pic, indoors the brilliant red washes out to this....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Here's my 2B. My lighting wasn't that good either but I love the pearl white. And yeah, for the money they are great. I think I paid 200 bucks for it w/OHSC.

[ August 21, 2003, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]

Comment

I checked out the gallery, nice axes Peabuddy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks mm, not trying to brag but i bought the black cherry for 225 with a peavey case and shipping included and the blue one for about 230, both on ebay but the fire crackle i bought local and paid too much(450)had to have it though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, that was a great price for the black cherry and the blue one. Makes it seem as if I paid too much for mine! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Still, they are great basses for the money (as with all the model series Charvels) I've played guitars and basses at the music store costing 4 to 5 times as much and I wouldn't trade any of mine for them! Definitely the most guitar for the money right now!
              Mark

Comment

mine didn't come with a case, and it's a little knocked around, but it only cost me AU$150, or about US$100. So at that price, I'm very happy with it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I've got a Charvel 2B also in pearl white w/ EMGs. I'm refinishing it black w/ 4 color chameleon flames. I got mine for free.......inherrited it from the bass player from my old band. Can't beat that price! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

M

Comment

you gotta post pics before and after

Comment

Will do, should be finished by the end of the month. Whoops, I meant the end of Sept. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

M

[ August 27, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Supercharged 350 ]

Comment

Hey there... I've got a 2B from 1989, all black, excellent condition. It's got a Fort Worth serial plate on it (which I read about at this excellent site: http://sandimascharvel.com/identify.htm ). Can anyone tell me what I could expect to get for this on eBay??

Thanks in advance!

Comment

maybe 2 bills if in good shape maybe more the 80's charvels seem to be improving in the market basses are still behind guitars in price(thank goodness as that's all i want!) [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ August 30, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: peabuddy ]

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for the input... it's now for sale on eBay.

Check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                              I'm really more into guitar than bass but I do play. I have a model 2B and its one of the best playing and sounding basses I've ever had. I love it. Anybody else here have one?
                              Mark
                              Bump, I have one and I don't think I've ever owned a nicer bass! Its really really really great when it comes to playability and sound!
                              I love this bass, I got a white one that's pretty aged so it has that yellowish cream color going on which is sexy as hell.

I just wish the pickups had a higher output

Comment

Working...
                              X