bass id help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bass id help

Humble, TX? Now, i don't know alot about J/C basses. But, maybe you meen Fort Worth, TX?

bass id help

A while back I traded a yamaha fretless for a j/c 4 string. At the time I was busy and didn't have an chance to really find out what it is. Fast forward about 7 years and now I need to know what I have. It is a 4 string, bolt on neck, the small charvel guitar logo with by jackson under it, champagne metallic pink, active p and j pickups with jackson logos, jackson hardware, 3 knob volume and 2 tone. The serial # is 302298 with the Humble Tx. tag. I don't have it near me to give anymore specifics, hopefully this is enough info to get some help. Thanks in advance for any info you guys can conjur up.

Comment

Re: bass id help

Oops sorry. My mistake, I was thinking about sometihng else. Yes that is correct Ft.Worth, Tx. Guess I should have did a read of my post before I submitted. Anyone have a clue what this model is?

Comment

2B's had rosewood boards and as far as i know, did not have active pickups.are you sure they're active and\or jackson pickups?3b and 4b had active electronics but were neck thru.
        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

The electronics may not be stock.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'll try and post a pic of it. First I need to get access to a digital as my scanner took a crap. As for the pickup question. Yes they are active and have Jackson logos on them. I don't know if they were ever changed though. I picked it up on a whim. I traded it for a fretless when I was out at a show and some guy came up after my set and asked if I wanted another bass. I appreciate the help your trying to give and will get a pic up for proper id-ing.

Comment

It's really hard without a picture. I'm thinking a 2B because you said it's bolt on, but i don't think that 2B's came with active electronics. Honestly, i dont know that much about the bass models...Someone help this guy!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X