Information on Charvel Bass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on Charvel Bass?

Can anyone help me identify this bass. The serial number is C608460. It has Charvel by Jackson/Charvel on the headstock.

All information is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tjwilson

Re: Information on Charvel Bass?

Sounds like a 1986 Model 3B to me...........

Comment

Can anyone post the specs for the 3B. I am waiting on a friend to get me the pictures so I can post them. But in the mean time it would be nice if someone had the specs for this bass. Also where does the 3B place in the rankings? Bad to Good? Was it a Japan import? Does anyone know what the value of one is now and what they sold for new?

Thanks

TJWilson

Comment

3B:
        Neckthru with 2 pickups, 2 volume & tone controls, it was the highest level of the Model Series bass, and had a retial price of $850 when it was available from 1986 to 1989. It was made in Japan.........

Comment

I sent Matt at OSG an email about this and he seems to think it is an import. It is a neck through not a bolt on. I'll see if I can get a buddy to take some pictures of it and I will post them as Matt suggested.

Thanks

Comment

i've got several 3b's and the number puts it as a 86 like accept2 said. you must post pics
            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

all my 3b's have 1 vol with a treble boost and bass boost with the active electronics.i love mine. i don't have to tune them when i take them out of the case cause they're so stable. i paid about 200-250 for each except for my fire crackle 4b that i over paid for (had to have it though).i gave 450 for it. btw they all are japanese and neckthru with rosewood boards dot inlays.

Comment

no problem, not many bass players here so we got to help each other

[ June 10, 2003, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: peabuddy ]

Comment

Thanks, Accept & Peabuddy

That helps alot. I will get some pics as soon as my buudy takes them. I don't have a digital camera. So I have to wait on him. Thanks again for the info.

TJWilson

Comment

Working...
                  X