Recommendation On 5-String

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation On 5-String

I Dont Know What Kind Of 5- String I Should Get, a Rogue or An ESP.....Any Ideas On which is better? [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Recommendation On 5-String

Of those two, I'd get the ESP....Rogue is garbage.

Comment

i bought a used rogue on ebay for 110 including shipping and it's a great starter bass. i've never played a 5 before. jmo
      The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

I'd buy the ESP - but only if you held a gun to my head AND gave me 24 hours to think about it.
        Look for a mid-90's Jackson Professional Concert V bass - they rock.

Or get a Carvin.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

From what i have heard rogue is garbage......Never played on one. Never wanted to. I would go with the ESP make sure though its a ESP and not a LTD big difference there. Or if you got time you should look into Epiphone Les Paul 5 strings VERY comfortable and very loud N punchy....Which is a must if you are a 5 string player. You can get any tone jazz/funk/rock/anything go for about 300-400 bucks used (standards) you should check them out

Comment

The LTDs are suitable. They're actually not that crappy. Well compared to the superhighend stuff, they are, but then again, isn't everything (excluding the high end, and superhighend)?

I've never played the other kind. But if i had to recommend something for a first bass, or just something that looks cool, and still sounds good, i'd go with the ESP.

Comment

Working...
            X