Charvel Fusion IV (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Fusion IV (pics)

Here are a couple of pics I took of my Charvel Fusion IV bass. Turned out a little grainy, but I think you get the idea. This thing is ridiculously light, and sounds great. It has stock Jackson active EQ and passive pickups.

sigpic

Re: Charvel Fusion IV (pics)

Hey dude... that is a nice bass! One thing though... it isn't a Fusion IV, that is an Eliminator. It is a first cousin of the Fusion though. They share the same headstock and body shape, hardware and the electronics but a Fusion has beveled edges all the way around the front and back sides of the body and the instrument jack is on the front face of the body. The other differences are with the fretboard... on the Fusion the dot inlays are high on the board between the top two strings and on the 12th fret there is an abalone bar with "CHARVEL" written inside of it... the fretboard is really cool actually. I know this because I have a Fusion IV and a buddy has a couple of Eliminators. They both are real light and are versatile and amazing sounding basses though, that is for sure!!!

Comment

very cool! Got any better pics? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Weird...never heard of an Eliminator before, only a couple of different Fusion models.

Sorry, I don't have any better pics now, but I'll probably take some once I get my website up. The finish is in pretty good shape, and the neck is about as thin as any bass I've played. Easy on the shoulder too, I must say.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X