Cool Basses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Basses

List your favorite basses (whether you own them or not). It doesn't have to be a jackson even though this is a jackson forum. Who cares though, the bass section needs help!

Re: Cool Basses

Yamaha John Myung Signature Model [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I don't really play bass but my brothers 2 '75 Jazz basses have nice thin necks and the actions is real low. I also saw a nice black neck through Jackson USA bass on ebay a while back.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Any Jerzy Drozd
        Washburn Sarzo
        Washburn Status 1000
        Guild 666
        Any Alembic
        Rickenbacker 400x
        Kramer Axe
        Hamer Scarab
        Any Steinberger

Comment

rickenbaker 4001
          The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

rickenbaker 4003 black and white pick guard
            gibson explorer black,no pick guard
            bc rich widow neck thru with graphic like blackie's
            kramer 8 string

Comment

Any one of these web page

Comment

MTD 535
                Any Roscoe
                MTD Heir
                MusicMan Sterling
                Warwick Thumb 6 string
                Lakland 94-02
                [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

**side note** Hartke Amps
                [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I've played/owned most of these:

Bossa 0B-5 (played)
                  Pedulla Pentabuzz (owned)
                  Jackson Concert Custom - not the newer ones, the older neckthrough Soloist style body (played - owned a Student model)
                  Jackson Warrior 5-string that Todd at jacksonbass.com has (ratbag [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) (haven't played it - want one bad)
                  Jackson Concert V Pro 5-string with Kahler non-trem bridge - you can adjust the string spacing at the bridge (owned - wish I'da kept it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                  Jackson Pro Kip Winger model (solid Lacewood body) (own)
                  Fender Mexican Precision bass (owned)
                  Fender Steve Harris Sig bass (want)
                  Ric 4001/4003 (played)
                  Washburn Rudy Sarzo that he had in Quiet Riot (Start-shaped w/black and white Rising Sun - the guitar version blows, though) - (played)
                  Fender Jazz (played)

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

newc, did you sell your student bass?i would have loved to have gotten it. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Musicman Sting Ray
                      Fender Steve Harris Sig (actually got it!) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll second on the Jackson Kip Winger Pro and they can be had for a song if you can find them.
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Peabud - where ya been? Long time no see.
                          I sold it to RobL a while back.

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

G & L 2000 with preamp...Puchiest / Loudest basses in the world [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I will stick with my basses I like them the most out of everything I've played with the exception of the Ernie ball line of basses.....I would love one but i got a Ripper, Les Paul 5 string And the best of all my Fender Active Pbass [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] its active or passive with the flip of a switch and its got everything....Would like another but stick with what you got.

Comment

Working...
                              X