Big thanks to Todd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Todd

I just had to thank Todd publicly. I really needed a Thunderbird traceing for a custom T Bird I'm building. Todd offered the traceing of the Brian Wheat T Bird and it came in today. Just couldn't ask for better help......Todd, your the best ! When the 'Bird is done, I'll post pics for all to see.
    Thanks, Evan

Re: Big thanks to Todd

That's the Todd I know. Todd's always willing to help out with whatever he can. He's helped me out many times when I was in question about J/C basses and others. He's Also helped me get a few things I would have never been able to score!!

Evan,
    Did you see the cracked mirror T-Bird Todd has? It was GOM recently [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Do post pics of the T-bird when it's done. Good luck with the project!

Rob

Comment

Re: Big thanks to Todd

Evan,
      Glad it made it to you okay. More than happy to help. Can't wait to see photos when it's done.

Rob,
      Your check is in the mail for that last post. You know it works both ways. Mr. Rob here is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet and goes out of his way to help me when I need something too.

Better to have friends than enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd

Comment

Working...
      X