Need Thunderbird (TBX) help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Thunderbird (TBX) help.

Does anyone out there have a Jackson Thunderbird / TBX. I need to ask a few questions regarding construction etc. If you have one and don't mind the tech talk, please give me a ring.
    Thanks all,
    Evan

Re: Need Thunderbird (TBX) help.

Hey Evan,
    I don't have the TBX but have 3 custom shop Jackson T-birds. What are you needing to know? I also have the catalog that list the specs on the TBX if there is something you need me to look up. Just let me know.

Todd

Comment

Well, I'm going to be building my own....neck through with jackson-esque appointments, the works. I need a good traceing of the actual body. I would settle for a Gibson outline, but I feel the Jackson design is far better suited for my project. I have tried to outline a Gibson at a store, but the sales staff wouldn't let me. It all sounds childish, but that's the only thing holding me back. If you know of a website with plans for example, that would help greatly. Thanks for replying and the help.
      Evan

Comment

Is the Thunderbird the same as the Firebird?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yea, Joe. Check out Todd's site, he's got one of Brian Wheat's T-birds: http://www.jacksonbass.com/csbass1.htm
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh yeah, cool! I remember seeing a couple of Brian's old basses before. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If you just need a tracing I can do that for you. Just let me know you need it sent to.

Todd

Comment

The Thunderbird is the bass version of the Firebird - same body style.

How about an "Earthbird"? It could be an acoustic [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X