JACK BLACK SNL SKIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACK BLACK SNL SKIT

Did anyone catch the episode of Saturday Night Live hosted by Jack Black (Tenacious D)??.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Will Ferrell and Jack Black go toe toe in a Bass OFF Competition... IT was awesome ! As a matter of fact that whole episode was a classic [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...anyone ??

Bill Z Bub

[ December 04, 2002, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: JACK BLACK SNL SKIT

Must of been before I graced the board with my presence.....I could watch that all day .

Just like the BOC skit with Walken..Awesome [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 04, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That BOC skit is one of my all time favorites. I especially liked when Walken comes out and says "No, I think we need more Cowbell".

Comment

Jimmy Fallon couldn't keep his crap together watching Will with his gut hangin out "Expoding the space" with Da' Cowbell

Later

Steve Norstrums

[ December 04, 2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

There was about a 30+ post thread on that at the old board... Pretty hilarious...

A fitting ending... hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
            Must of been
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">must HAVE been!

[img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

AAHHHhh SSHHAATTAAPPpppp!!!.... [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

That was a bad ass episode...I also like the Jack Black happy birthday song..

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Remember the "Goatboy Show" skit where Pamela Lee played Jenny McCarthy, and Chris Kattan was David Lee Roth? During
                    the "commercial" the crew dumps a can of garbage for Goatboy to eat from, but Dave
                    pushes him outta the way to get in on the garbage! I laugh my ass off remembering that one!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Goatboy Rules. I think it's one of the funniest skits of all time. I forgot about the garbage during the breaks. Chewing on empty cans [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's good to see people that have the same sense of humor as me.

Comment

Working...
                      X