Bow before me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow before me!

I finally gots my EMGs installed in my Ibanez GSR100 (now a 200, cuz of the EMG P/Jv set i put in it). It plays beautifully, and does everything i could possibly want it to do ^.^ It gives such a smooooooth growly half open wah sound. I love it i love it i love it i love it. yay!

Re: Bow before me!

OK I'm bowing now what am I supposed to do [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I take it that you love it and that's good thing . I got to get me a bass soon to record this damn stuff we're doing coming around very soon. I'm not happy about it because I really don't feel like spending money on a bass right now.

Do you want to play bass for me , you better kick my ass or your not gettin' the job [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bye

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

We're not worthy! LOL [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

You girls need to get your own separate name for the board
        Please
        if not tell me how come i don't understand

Comment

Sid, you will never understand them, they are females, the most illogical group of the universe.......

Comment

I find it impossible to bow before anyone who owns an Ibenhad.
            Impress me - buy a Jackson bass [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

wow, i never replied to this lol. I refuse to buy a Jackson Bass. Jackson Basses are really ugly, and uncomfertable looking. I'm very picky when it comes to the shape of my bass ^.^ If i don't choose the right shape, i could severely injure myself [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] and that would suck. Took me 3 weeks to pick out my first bass it turns out.
              Also, there's no Jackson retailers where i live lol.

Comment

I actually agree with that statement. Jackson is not known for their basses. Their basses seems to be an after thought from the start.

[ December 16, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Whoa! hang on a sec...Jackson makes basses?? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is my thoughts EXACTLY !!!

Comment

If you wanna call them basses lol. I seriously think they're horrible in looks. They look totally uncomfertable >.<

Comment

LOL I remeber seeing a pic of your Ibanez bass with the ESP sucks sticker on it. You're misguided... it should be the other way around! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ESP basses suck, and Ibanez doesn't suck. You're wrong. Ibanez makes great basses. Sorry to say this, but u don't know anything about bass ^.^ Cuz ur just a lil guitarist. so [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

And Ibanez guitars aren't that bad quality either. I really don't see what u guys h8 about Ibanez.

Comment

Pew, that smells!! LOL Sorry, but I played a little bass before you were born! hehe ESP is far superior, IMO, but to each his own. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X