• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy of a '94 Granite Dinky

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...932229785&rd=1

YAY! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Daddy of a \'94 Granite Dinky

Go you!! Aren't you glad I made you hit that button?!? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey, look at that! Word just lost his "ebay cherry"!! And hell, looks like he got a pretty fair deal too! Nice work. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

[ December 23, 2002, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: surfdork ]

Comment

Nice going kid! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL, "Ebay cherry"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He's one happy camper indeed! Way to go!

Comment

Nice fiddle dude! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Word, you little turd, the granite Dinky was going to be my signiture axe. It would have gone so well in my country metal band. Oh well, the best man one, even though I didn't bid on it...................don't mind me, just got done playing my first country song onstage and lots of free beer. Congrats Word......... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

hey Word

You should love that Dinky they have a real thin neck on those just like an Ibenhad

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice score there Word. I saw that one and thought about buying it too..I elected for another model series instead [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Those are nice players and I am sure you will like it...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks guys... I want to have it now! LOL

I hope I can get it home soon. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

good score word...tho i have a strange feeling you'll be changing out the pickups...lol...d.m.
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Congrats Word. Nice price on that. Like Sid said - you should like the thin neck on the Dinky.

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah I'll be changing out the pickups for Dimarzio Tone Zone in the Bridge and a Humbucker from Hell most likely, but not now... don't have the cash seeing how i'm getting this plus a Carvin Legacy Half-stack in January.. holy cow I have G.A.S. .... I've alredy started thinking about what guitar I'm going to buy in the future... which will be another Jackson. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, also I sent a USPS Money Order earlier and it should be in the mail now, hopefully I'll get the guitar by around this weekend.... next Monday at the latest hehe lol I hope... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Villalobos:
                              Word, you little turd, the granite Dinky was going to be my signiture axe. It would have gone so well in my country metal band. Oh well, the best man one, even though I didn't bid on it...................don't mind me, just got done playing my first country song onstage and lots of free beer. Congrats Word......... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gamegrave also has a second one!
                              [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=931759420
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X