ITS ALMOST HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS ALMOST HERE!

Im about to wet myself. I talked to my local shop and they said that my guitar was done being made and now it was being buffed or whatever. and that was like wednesday. Im really hoping it will be here before christmas. 2 days after christmas Im going out of town so hopefully it will be here before then so I can get to play it before I leave. All this time and Im in the final stretch.

Re: ITS ALMOST HERE!

Congrats dude. Post some pictures when you get it [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice!! That's the GMG Y2KV, right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes its gun metal grey. I think Ill cry when I open the case. Ive never worked so hard and waited so long for something. I cant wait to get it home. Im crossing my fingers for like tuesday and not friday. Ill be sure to put pics up.

Comment

Good luck bro, but there's no way in hell you're going to get it for at least a week if not 2, if they're just now buffing, etc...

As with the rest, post pics when you get her...

Pat

Comment

dang you just had to burst my bubble. just kidding. well Im hoping that they told my shop that like monday or tuesday and that its like completely done and about to be shipped or is on its way. But either way itll be here soon. I cant wait. And of course there will be pics.

Comment

Didn't mean to burst your bubble bro, just a sad case of reality. Just in case you were gonna sit by the door waiting for UPS or something, maybe you'd have something better to do for a few days...

I'd count on it within 2 weeks tho, max, if it's done and ready, it may be a couple of days for pickup from the CS and then the actual shipping, which could be 3-10 days, depending on the method and where you are.

I know, the wait sux! But what can ya do?

Have a good one bro and sorry for the burst... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

no prob. I just got too excited when I heard it was almost done. But its so close. After like 6 1/2 months of waiting and its almost here. Its rough. I dont get how all of yall do this more than once.

Comment

A few of us are doing it rough right now for the Bullseye Charvels, and we know how long they've been ready for!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ...sniff...sniff...

Comment

I am over 4 months wait for a basic Black SL2H, so it seams noone is beyond waiting for an ordered guitar [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Im glad im not the only one. Maybe we will all get ours at the same time. Good luck with yalls wait and hopefully mine will be over soon

Comment

The wait does suck, but the cool thing is when you get it and look back at the wait, suddenly it seems like no big deal.

Then you do it again, and it sucks again!

Comment

There's nothing like the anticipation of getting a new guitar. As was said, when you finally get it, the time spent waiting just kind of fades away really quickly.

Hope all of you get your guitars soon.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with anticipation!

Pat

Comment

I know its tough, but it will be alot sooner than later. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X