The Return of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of...

yes, that's right. Back by less than popular demand. I have returned to the sick and twisted world of the JCF.

I've been out in Corona for a few weeks and then they asked me to go to Scottsdale for a couple daze. Cool folks I must say. Everyone there that I spoke with really seems to think highly of the guitars which made me very proud. I hope to see them again soon if all goes well.

Man, the whole operation they have is INCREDIBLE! I was amazed by it all. The amount of things they do on a daily basis is astounding. I passed along some ideas for the future and what I would be happy to help with which is pretty much anything.

My love for these guitars runs a bit deeper than what I thought. After being away from it(the biz) for a month and dealing with the daily rigors of family life it made me realize just how much these guitars mean to me. While they don't mean as much as my faith and my family, they are right there on top. Being around a ton of people who think as highly of the products they have made for umpteen years made me puff out my chest a bit for what we did with Jackson and Charvel over the years. I think that everyone I spoke with knows my love for these guitars and the music.

I really must thank all of them for making my stay an enjoyable experience and I learned quite a lot as well. From what I see there can be nothing but good to come. I am sure that there will be changes as there have been in the past years as well. Some of us may or may not agree with change but as I see it from somewhat of an insiders view it will all be for the best.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: The Return of...

Cool!! Welcome back, Kev! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What happened to the old jcf? is this the end or just the beginning?

Comment

Kev, if you loose your password, just let me know, I can look it up for you, haha. Welcome back!

Comment

Got sick of ezboard. Too many problems, too slow and not worth the money they wanted.

Comment

Glad to see they cut you loose so you can be home with the family for the holiday. Glad you're back home safe and sound and uncorrupted!
            GO AVS!

Comment

Nice to hear from ya KEv...don't be a stranger [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yay Kev!!!!....Welcome back!!!

Got any goss for us? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome Kevin!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice to see you post again, Kevin...

Comment

is there a link from the new jc site to here or what's the deal? anyone know. oh hey, what happened to blackmariah, heard he got banned.

Comment

Black was just on here earlier, don't know? No link from the JC site either.

[ December 19, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Donnie Cretsinger ]

Comment

Welcome back bro! Will we be seeing you at NAMM?

BM is around, and of course there's no link to the new Board, hell it didn't take them long to remove the link to the old board...

Again, welcome back bro!

Pat

Comment

Welcome back KEvin! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Kev

Glad you are back to bad you did not let me know you was in town we could of grab a beer or lunch
                              next time my treat [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X