• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior XT opinions

I have this axe.
    Tell me your opinion.
    I like it a lot [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson Warrior XT opinions

As long as you like it, our opinion doesn't matter.

However, WarriorX7 (JCF member) has one of the newer ones from Japan, and he said they are vastly improved over the older XTs made in India.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I agree with that..

if you like it our opinion doesn't matter

the old indian ones suck a$$ in everyway but the newer ones are ok

Comment

Oh yeah! MAJOR improvement over the India-built ones!

The Japanese ones don't look like a typical "plywood beginner guitar" like the MII ones did. Very good bang for the buck!

Comment

I've got a Jackson WRMG (Similar to the WRXT just with EMG-HZ's and an EMG Turbocharger). It's made in Japan and it feels and plays great. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

bump! you guys like the new ones eh? i want one! are they pretty bad ass?

Comment

Bad Ass ain't the half of it, dude [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] The Turbocharger is extremely useful when it comes to solos that need that extra push for gain... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

(Although I'm probably going to change the HZ's for an EMG-85/81 set once I have the cash... The guitar is ****ing killer for stock pickups).

Comment

I am this- close to getting a WRMG [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                X