My silly gear...new page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My silly gear...new page...

Yippy skippy and big woop-dee-doo...but I finally updated my guitar gear page, for anyone who's bored enough to take a look... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://hometown.aol.com/stutdavis/page3.html

Re: My silly gear...new page...

Cool setup.
    Nice custom GMW, I like the esp too(ssh).

Comment

That Carvin looks sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

If I may ask, how much did it cost to do the Carvin V ?

Thanks,
        JK

Comment

OMG, awesome gear dude.. Love the Carvin, The Virgin and the ESP [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehehe...thanks so much for the compliments. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The Carvin V is a funny one...the only thing "Carvin" about that guitar at all anymore is the actual wood the guitar is made of hehehe. I ended up paying a LOT of money for the revamp of that guitar...I think it was about twice what I'd paid for the guitar new originally when I ordered it from Carvin. If I remember correctly, it was around $1200-1400 to get all that done. Sounds like a lot, but you're talking the graphics and refin, the inlays, all the binding, replacing part of the ebony on the end of the fingerboard, the new Floyd and tuners, routing for and the EMGs and EMG electronics gizmos, and probably one or two other things I can't remember right now. But, it was well worth it...I loved as a guitar so much anyway, and it really was in need of some love and care, all from GMW. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X