Pandora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora

Anyone here can give me a review of their Pandora?

Thanx
    Fong

Re: Pandora

Hello, I can say my pandora is one of my most used peices of gear I have. The thing is amazing. Its the first thing Ive got for guitar that my wife actually suggested I buy. The effects are pretty good there is alot of stuff I dont use on it like all the funky sounds but they are fun to mess with. The jam function is great I,ll just lay down a short riff and loop it and solo for as long as I can stand. the sound quality in the jam mode is ok, not great but then again its smaller than a walkman. For practice at home its the best $200 Ive spent as it keeps me out of trouble with the little lady. I also think it sounds better throgh the head phones as opposed to through an amp. but thats just me. hope this helps.

matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been real happy with my Pandora. It's got plenty of sounds to play around with. It's an excellent practice tool. The drum machine with bass is really helpful. It's helped me get a lot more practice in - The rhythym section is cool and with headphones I don't have my wife
      and daughter telling me to keep quiet.

Hope this helps.

Bruce [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a Pandora, and I loved it. I bought a Zoom PS-02, and got rid of my pandora. The zoom sounds better, the guitar sounds are better, the drum sounds and bass sounds are better, and it has a 3 track digital recorder built in for the same price as the pandora.

I love it. I don't like the sounds of the pandora at all compared to the zoom..

Play through one, you will love it.

Comment

Working...
        X