Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom ps2,korg pxr4 or zoom mrs4?

Hey Guys,
    has anyone had any experience with those small recording/multieffects units? I want to buy one, I cannot decide between zoom ps2, korg pxr4(pandora), zoom msr 4.
    Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: zoom ps2,korg pxr4 or zoom mrs4?

Hey, Zoltan
    I haven't used any of the Zoom products, but I just got a PX4 less than a week ago. It fits my needs very well. There's almost an infinite combination of effects you can choose from. For me, this is a great practice tool. It has a drum machine as well as bass lines - a real plus for those like me who are relative beginners and not yet in a band. The sound through headphones is quite good. Don't know how it would work for live performances, though.

Good luck! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a ZOOM PS2, and it's the absolute BEST tool you can own. The effects are awesome!
      Very versatile unit! I'd give one a try to see what you think. I'd be lost without mine!

****uh huhuhuhu hu huhu huhuh....he said "tool"****
      [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

hey thanks guys. Does Zoom has drum machine and bass lines as well?

Comment

I have a Zoom MRS-4 4 track recorder. It has some pretty good effects in it also. I usually record my Vamp2 direct into it. It does not have a drum machine built in though. You can record two tracks out of four at once. It is set up like a regular cassette recorder, it is pretty easy to get used too. No tape noise!

I am eventually planning to get the Zoom MRT-3 drum machine also. It is basically the companion to the MRS-4. You can sync it up to the recorder through a MIDI cable.

DRH

Comment

Working...
          X