marshall 8100 head???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshall 8100 head???????

Hey,I was reading alot of you guys talking about the marshall 8100 head.I was just wondering if anyone picked one up?And what do you think of it?I have the chnace of buying one for $200 is that a good price for it?

Re: marshall 8100 head???????

$200 is a good price - mine just sold on ebay for $299, and one before it hit $349.

Pete

Comment

Yeah, I'd agree. I watched them for a bit and $300 seemed to be the general area...

That was the sound Glenn Drover had on the older Eidolon albums...

Comment

I just scored one off of ebay for $250. So I think I did ok.Where is that 12ax7 tube located on them.

Comment

It's hidden up on the PCB!
          There was a rumour going around at the time that it doesn't actually do anything, as was said about the JMP-1. Regardless, it's a great amp, and I love mine!!

Comment

you have to drop the chassis to get to the 12ax7 tube, and the chassis is really weird shaped - it almost looks like an amp that has been bent too much [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

How much of a difference does the 12ax7 make if any?And what brand would you put in?I am really digging the jj brand now.

Comment

Working...
              X