Triaxis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triaxis

Hey has anyone got a Triaxis? Im looking for some new rack mounted stuff...would it be better than my previous idea of the pod thru a mesa boogie 50/50?

Thanks..

again sorry if I've reiterated a previous post..I checked the more recent ones and this wasnt mentioned..so dont flame me.

Re: Triaxis

The triaxis with a good valve power amp will kill any pod,both on PA or power amp. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

I ran a pod pro with a mesa 50/50 for about a year.Besides it sounding like **** I had no problems.I replaced the pod pro and the 50/50 with a triaxis and a mesa 290 sounds great now.

Comment

Yeah, Mordor's right. It was a horrible situation for my local Guitar Center, for one. They got a new Mesa display in, with a Triaxis and the Mesa power amps. Somebody plugged into that setup, and apparently it completely messed up every POD-product in the store! First, they realized their displays were not working properly, then they slowly started getting PODs and POD PROs back as returns...even from just sitting in their boxes while the Triaxis was run, it still shorted out every single one of them, apparently. They're a little worried now, if it might eventually blow up more Line 6 gear, like the heads and combos, because, of course they sell those there as well. They certainly are living to rue the day they got that Mesa rack products display.

Comment

Working...
        X