pedal boards???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pedal boards???

Tell me what is a real good pedal board to go with?Are the ones that look like a suite case any good?I can get a real solid ata type flight case for $100 What do you guys think?????

Re: pedal boards???

Are you looking for something to power your pedals, or just a surface to stick them on? I tried an SKB a couple years ago, and it wouldn't power my ART or Digitech effects, only Boss and DOD stompboxes. I talked to the then-manager of the local MARS store, and amazingly enough, he told me that most of the store-bought boards wouldn't cut it for what I wanted to do. He recommended some custom builders, but my girlfriend ended up building me a carpeted board with a Furman PlugLock attached to the back. It has worked out great for 2+ years now, although it's too big to fit in any cases I've found.

The only thing I'd even consider trying (other than a custom board) would be the $300 Furman board that came out a year or so back. And that's a lot of money if you just want to run a couple of stompboxes.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: pedal boards???

ATA "type" and ATA are totally different concepts. If you have valuable pedals and/or gig a lot, get ATA, not ATA type. ATA will not cost $100, but it will be worth it. I have two ata cases and they are excellent investments.

Comment

Working...
      X