What Effects Pedals R you Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Effects Pedals R you Using?

Just trying to figure out if my effects are outdated. What do you use?

Re: What Effects Pedals R you Using?

Only "pedal" I have is a Crybaby 535Q. Otherwise I use only a Rackmount MIDI controlled Rocktron Intellifex for everything else. I'm soon going to a TC Electronics G Major though.

Comment

You adults and you're full-time jobs and expensive gear, you're all the same [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

for my rack, it's a G-Major... but if I'm toolin' around with a Tele or a Strat through one of my Fender amps, I'm using this:

Comment

If I'm using my "light" rig, it's a Boss Metal Zone, Boss OD-2, and a Boss GE-7.

Mostly, I use an ADA MP-1 slammed into a Rocktron Intellifex.

Comment

None.

Comment

Same as LordofGain, although I just won an
              ART Xtreme pedal on the Bay. I will have fun experimenting next month! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm really loving my Yamaha DG Stomp. Right now, I'm using seven different effects.
                My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

My pedal board just got put back into use after not using it for awhile.

Guitar into a Crybaby Q-Zone pedal, Crybaby Wah, DOD Juice Box Overdrive pedal, SansAmp Tri-A.C. pedal (three programmable channels for Fender, Marshall and Mesa Boogie tones), Boss Noise Suppressor pedal to amp. In effects loop of my amp is a Rocktron Surf Tremolo pedal, Boss tuner pedal, old DOD chorus pedal with one output going back into return of loop and the other out going to another amp. I used to also use a DOD eq and very old Dunlop volume pedal in the loop, but they're retired for now, as well as a DOD Overdrive Plus.

[ December 28, 2002, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

none at all. straight into the amp is good enuff for me

Comment

none. i used to have an rp100 and it sucked cock so now i just run straight in with a lotta gain

Comment

NONE sometimes an older tube screamer or tech21 XXL to give me push over the edge to 11. TAP
                        but no real effects

Comment

I use a lot of boss stuff, but I wouldn't call me outdated, because of the way I use them and how I use them with a switching system.

I have a Boss Flanger,chorus, DD5 delay,GE-7,comprssor, and a Tube Screamer,and an MXR phase 90
                          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

RacerX FINALLY scored an Xtreme? Congrats man, you've been looking a long time haven't ya?

I have a lot of pedals lying around, but my two absolute essentials are the ART Xtreme and Boss Digital Delay (DD-2 or DD-3). That's all I use on my older tube amps, but on my solidstate Peavey, I run an ART Tube EQ and Rocktron Guitar Silencer in the loop.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, man... I sure have!
                              Patient persistance pays off! I won it for $51
                              PM me with any advice or comments on the ART.
                              Expect to get some emails in a week! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X