HELP! this is a yes or no question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! this is a yes or no question.

I know the BOSS Noise Suppressor can be used to power other boss pedals but can it be used to power other brands of pedals like electro-harmonix and voodoo lab pedals? Thanks for all you input.
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: HELP! this is a yes or no question.

yes if they take the same power as boss pedals and if you're using the boss daisy chain then you would need to make sure they had the same power jack type as the boss ones. But the jacks can be changed over. someone else will be able to tell you how to do that if you need to know though. I'm no electronics junky. Not yet anyways, hehe.

Gareth [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the boss ns2 noise suppresor.How can it power other pedals?I never heard of it being able to do that.It does have 4 jacks on it.Is that how you power the other pedals?

Comment

Parntz145 the way to power other pedals with the NS-2 is to buy a daisey chain, if you look on musicians friend they have them. Also you can us Ibanez Tonelock pedals and the Boss chromatic tuner (the stompbox one). and thanks for your help Gazman. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X