Ok... Heres the deal:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok... Heres the deal:

I am shopping for a new COMBO amp with some good wattage (100-150) and a good sound. I am kinda thinking about the line 6 spiders, but im kinda worried about how this will sound with a digitech gnetx 3 pedal on it, too digital perhaps? Any recommendations?

Re: Ok... Heres the deal:

Dude... Glad to see you are contemplating moving up from what you've been using to a good amp. I didn't realize you had the Digitech thing... When did you get that?

That Line 6 would be "ok" for playing at home I guess. But, I think you'd be pretty dissapointed if you start playing with a band etc. With the rig you have now, you're not too far from from what you'd have with a Line 6 anyways.

However, if you're dead set on the Line 6, you don't really need to run the Digitech anymore.
    Seriously though, you know MY opinion on the Line 6 stuff already. And for what you will pay for that lifeless digital amp, you can find a good tube piece that will make you quite happy.

You've heard the sound I get from my tube stuff, so I'll figure you at least listen a bit here. haha..

Let me know what you want to spend, and I'll see if we can find you something locally that will kick your a$$. I'm sure we can. You know I'm all about getting the big bang for the little buck.

Why don't come on the metalzone anymore?

Comment

Re: Ok... Heres the deal:

Yeah sorry about not coming on the metalzone board anymore........that thing loads so damn slow from my house and even slower at school..(probably the network dsl)...go figure???!! Anyways....i gots about 5-600 dollars to spend.....oh and that old crate i was using for like a week because my laney was broke and it took me some time to fix......that laney is actually a decent little amp for good, crunchy rhythm sound. leaves a little to be desired in the lead sounds, though. the Digitech is actually on its way to my house after the check clears...those things are pretty damn cool i think. Ill be back in the next half hour or so ill attempt to stop by the metalzone website....SORRY!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X