Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless transmittors

Not sure where to put this, but...

What are the best wireless systemes for guitar? Some people say that wireless systems give §hit sound, so that I should just stick to the usual jack-chaining-man-to-amp setup. Feedback, please?

Thanks
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Re: Wireless transmittors

don't know much about this, but I've learned to stay away from anything that's VHF. If you want to go wireless, go UHF(ultra high frequency). UHF is more stabile...

Comment

In 1990 I got my hands on a new Nady 100 model. Use it every time I play live, and for the last 12 years that sucka hasn't failed me. Excellent range and great tone. There's a volume knob on the back so it can actually boost your line level if you want it to. I cannot hear the difference between it and a 10 foot cable. Some guys claim they can, but I don't have the ears of a dog. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] When playing live I take a somewhat unorthodox approach to my playing: your actual stagemanship is more important than the music. What I mean is that I'd rather run around and do flips even at the expense of a missed note or failed execution of a difficult run. It's better to look good than to play good. Of course, you can't totally suck, but let's face it, what gets you laid? Your tone or your look with that Warrior slung over your shoulder? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I agree completely with charvel750.

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

In Wireless Units you kinda get what you pay for. There are only 400 manufacturers out there and all of them have entry level units and upper end units. VHF (Very High Frequency)isn't bad, but UHF (Ultra High Frequency)is better since it is less likely to run into interference and travels better.

Matt

Comment

About a month ago I got a Sennheiser digital wireless from American Music Supply for 300.00. It is awesome, no dropouts, no noise, Clear tone that sounds just like a cable, and the body pack is Metal, not plastic.
              Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Working...
              X