Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok you marshall guys out there ...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok you marshall guys out there ...........

He guys I bought this cab and I am trying to find out what year it was from and I don't know how to understand any marshall serial numbers I was wondering if any of you do , here we go , it'a a marshall 4 / 10 heres the back panel thingy : model 1965b lead 4/10 140w r.m.s. 8 ohms serial no: -4640 made & distributed by jim marshall products ltd bletchley england , thats the tag on the back of the cab ,it's got the light brownish cloth speaker cover and rounded white trim along the inside as usual , thanks ! //Steve

Re: ok you marshall guys out there ...........

I'm not sure I'd know exactly. But, a pic showing the size of the Logo, the piping, and the grill cloth design would be the better for people to identify...

I usually get close to what year by logo size and grill cloth design.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd know exactly. But, a pic showing the size of the Logo, the piping, and the grill cloth design would be the better for people to identify...

I usually get close to what year by logo size and grill cloth design.

Comment

Is there an echo in the thread?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        j/k

Comment

Pics please- FM
          www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

According to my book "The History of Marshall, The Illustrated Story of the Sound of Rock" it says the 1965B is a 4x10 cabinet for lead playing, 140 Watts RMS, straight front cab for 3210/3203 (known as Mini-Stack). It was made from 1984-1991.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks guys !!! I am gonna take it back and get a behringer stereo cab anyway , but thanks for the info !!! I'll post pics of my rig when I get it , I also just bought a peavey xxl head for 750 brand new Canadian [they go for 1200 to 1500 canadian up here] it's sounds ****ing crazy for extreme metal man !!! so when I get my behringer cab in January I'll take some pics and post em , oh and buy the way our own local Dave [user name on the forum now use to be sevser] is a rock star now !!! lol , check out his pic on the jackson page , I guess I am to ugly to be up there ! lol !!! //Steve

p.s. keep clicking refresh and it will take you through all the pics , he's in there some where.

Comment

Here's another great source of info:

http://www.blamepro.com/mar/index.shtm

Good luck!
                Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                X