another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another question

I have a dmc ground controll midi board.It is controlling my gforce and my preamp.ok heres the kicker is it possible to program the board to switch a effect on and off in the gforce with out switching the preamp or the gforce channel?I just want to be able to turn a delay on or off.

Re: another question

Are you using the Ground Control in a Multi send type of mode?

Meaning when you hit say button one, it sends like say patch 10 to one effect and patch 15 to another.

Or are you sort of slaving the units? Where you send a patch to the first in line and IT sends out a patch to the next?

Nonetheless, You can do what you want with that unit. There are two possible ways... I'd have to look at the manual I have again...

Comment

Re: another question

Can you please do me a favor and look at you manual and check.All I want to be able to do is hit the ground control and have it go to a certain preset on my preamp and gforce.But then if the preset that im already in after i hit the ground control on the gforce has a delay in it I just want to beable to turn the delay on or off with the ground control.God is this hard to explain through typing.I hope you understand the question.

Comment

Working...
      X