Diezel Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diezel Amps

I travel to Germany with my new job and the locals here rave about Diezel amps. I might just buy one. Does anyone have any experience with these things, or know where I could go to get more information? I'm an amp novice to say the least. Thanks.

[email protected]

Re: Diezel Amps

Maybe you want to check out the harmony central amp forum. There are quite many users who own a Diezel VH4. There are also numerous threads about it, just do a search there. But don't take all postings there too serious, some users there are like small childs and like to bash each other really fast.
    BTW Peter Diezel is from munich so if you could make it to munich i guess you really can testplay on because not soo many german music stores stock Diezel amps because they are boutique amps and even if they are produced here and are much more cheaper than in the USA it's much money for an amp. I only know exactly 1 store who have Diezel amps, all other just got the normal Peavey/Marshall/Line6 stuff. So inform yourself where to look before you leave to check one out.
    If you will come to southern germany maybe you can go to Siggi Schwarz, he has one of the best stores in germany. He stocks some of the best tube amps like Bogner, Soldano, Diezel and many more. Here are some pics of his homepage (http://www.siggischwarz.de):

If you really plan to go to him i would email first and ask them if they have a Diezel in stock when you go to them.

On the other hand even if you don't like the Diezel i guess if you buy one and take it back to the states you could make quite some money since they seem to be quite popular in the USA.

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

ahhh...it'd be so hard and take so long if you had to decide between all of those amps

Comment

HOLY **** I THINK I WET MYSELF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'v tested the VH-4 at the shop where I get my stuff. it's very expensive IMO but it's absolutely a good amp with a very diverse sound and the dealer (probably salestalk) told me the VH-4 blew away the triple rectifier.

There is a cheaper Diezel coming out with only 3 channels and more specific towards the heavier stuff, the Herbert. If you want a reliable and decent amp with a wide range of sounds it's better than Boogie or more 'speciefied and typical' sounds...

Other great feature of the Diezel is that they keep on going when you smoke a tube...

Comment

And Pieter is a really cool guy to top it all off
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

hey

I played the VH-4 for a few times and I think this amp sounds really great but I haven't found my tone yet in this amp. I think I habe to get the Uberschall. I really love this amp but it's too expansive and I don't want to sell my VHT 2150 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

greets,
                dom

Comment

Working...
                X