Boss GE-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss GE-7

who owns one and if so how do you set up the ge7 ?
    how much mid do you use how much high how much bass etc. ? does anyone has recommendations for a cool lead sound ?

Re: Boss GE-7

I love mine. I use it in conjunction with a Metal Zone and it gives incredible definition. I don't have my settings handy but I'll post them when I can.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

is it a transparent and quiet unit? i mean, does it mess with your guitar's tone even if you put all the sliders to zero?

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
        I love mine. I use it in conjunction with a Metal Zone and it gives incredible definition. I don't have my settings handy but I'll post them when I can.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks man that would be great [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

and a greshaki im not sure about that ill post it if i know im going to my room and try it out now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This won't help you much, but I use mine for the total opposite of what you are trying to do. I use it in my clean channel loop to cut some of the highs. I only have one set of EQ for both channels of my amp, so the clean suffered until I got the GE-7.

It is extremely quiet and it really doesn't change the tone that much with all the sliders at 0.
          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

well i played over it when shakeel visited me...and now i want one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] i couldnt believe the sound i got out of my ****ty little peavey [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I added one into the effects loop of my lee jackson head and it makes a HUGE difference.I am still fooling around with my total tone but mine is set almost like a v with the mids up a little.

Comment

Working...
              X