Just Got a Line 6 WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got a Line 6 WTF

I just got a Line 6 Flextone 212, Great little amp can't complain so far...I swore I would never get a modeling amp....Oh well

Re: Just Got a Line 6 WTF

Line 6 makes some great gear. So do you like it? You must, you bought it.....

Comment

Originally posted by sdjacksonlover:
      I just got a Line 6 Flextone 212, Great little amp can't complain so far...I swore I would never get a modeling amp....Oh well
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man .. great to hear you like it.. so many people slam them .. It's a great piece of gear and like any other has it's place .. Good luck with it ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I like it, ALOT You can really get some cool sounds out of it, and it packs a nice little punch [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I have one too and my only complaint is its' sound when cranked. For me, I MUCH prefer it at low volume mic'ed thru a PA.

Comment

Guitarzan... Have you tried running a 4x12 with it ?

Comment

I just ran mine wih a 4x12, sounded killer, GREAT AMP....Screw the critics

Comment

Awesome! Good to hear some positives about Line 6. I really dig my PodXT.

Comment

I'd like to try out the XT .. I have an older model that I like but I'm hearin the new one is a lot better ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I dont mind the modeling stuff as long as it is small enough to carry from the bedroom to the music room ala the POD. If I were to use a modeler live it would be with a tube amp (not that theres anything wrong with that [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
                    I have the POD 2.0 and would definately like to hear the XT. I have heard that the amp models are the same but sounds are better than on a 2.0

Comment

I played through the new 1 x 12 at a music store by me. It cost $400 bucks and it was a steal for all the tones you could get from it. Had like 5 amp models and effects built right into it like all there stuff does. I was blown away [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

i had a pod 2.0 and a ax2-212...and i didn't love them. they were ok at low volume but sounded very thin at high volume.
                        i also had alot of problems with feedback using the pod cranked thru my fender. this is when i sold both and bought an ax2-212.
                        that amo sounded decent but when i switched from patch to another patch, there would be a 1/2 sec of silence which really pissed me off.
                        i don't know if it was just my amp or what, but i sold them both and got a tech 21 tri-ac pedal. 3 programmable channels, sounds great the only down side is that i could use a bit more gain. i might try a pod xt when my gc has them in stock.

Comment

The XT is much improved. More control. More Options. Its worth it. I had the original Pod, the 2.0 and the Pro. I was totally sick of all those.This is by far my fav. OklaStrat really has got that thing down. I still have some exploring to do. But I still am getting what I want at this point. Nice heavy thick distortion and fat clean stereo chorus.

Comment

I played through the Vetta yesterday. Cool amp. Not worth the money. If the head and floorboard were $800 new total, it would be the deal of the century. For $1500 plus like $400 for the floorboard, and however much for a cab...I would rather have many other amps. The Rivera Knucklehead Reverb for one.

Comment

Pete. Have you come up with any Yngwie patches?

Comment

Working...
                              X